MThree Consulting is sponsoring the 6th Annual Banking Risk & Regulation Summit at the AMBA Hotel, London on the 9-10th May.
The 2 day Summit brings together leaders within risk and regulation to discuss impacts from the political, economic and regulatory landscape on risk in financial services and the future of risk management.
Anthony Ginn, EMEA Sales Director at MThree Consulting will be chairing Stream One: Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) on the first day, 9th of May. This will include discussions around:
- Finalising the interpretation of existing FRTB rules and obtaining clarity
- Understanding capital implications
- Understanding the benefits and implications of operating under IMA or SBA
- Executing the FRTB in the practice and contending with timing constraints
- Full Revaluation and Expected Shortfall
Anthony will be joined by Nicolae Mera from Credit Suisse, Erasmo Coletti from Morgan Stanley, Thomas Hougaard from Nordea, Pascal Gibart from Credit Agricole CIB, Sylvain Martinez from ICBC Standard Bank, Jan-Philipp Hoffman from Deutsche Postbank AG, Alexander Tsorlinis from Raffeisen Bank International AG, Amit Gupta from UBS and Matthew Thomson from Microsoft Corporation.