MThree are currently collaborating with a number of Business Change & Technology teams spanning Front & Middle Office at a major Investment Bank in order to assist with ongoing MiFID II compliance. We have supplied a front to back project team, spanning multiple client locations, for various asset classes covering Equities, Rates, Credit, Commodities & their derived products. This work is all in preparation for the MiFID II go live date in January 2018 and is a crucial piece of work for the client at this time.
What We Are Doing
MThree are delivering the following;
- Capturing the high level business, technology and data requirements from the level 1 texts
- Management of programme delivery timelines
- Assessing the front-to-back regulatory impact on trading activity in FX, Credit, Rates and Bonds
- Implementing controls, processes and new Target Operating Models to meet MiFIR requirements
- Conducting a gap analysis between current and future state of OTC and electronic trade execution