- A global Investment Bank required MThree's expertise to upscale their Production Support capabilities.
- Project deliverables included a new incident management procedure because the current monitoring system sent a high number of false alerts.
What We Are Doing
- Re-configuring the client’s monitoring systems for EMEA and Japan.
- Updating the monitoring system for greater accuracy and visibility.
- Integrating a new incident management system using ServiceNow which investigates issues and finds solutions before escalating them to the development team.
- Improving communications to traders regarding issue status and post-incident reviews to clearly highlight problem causes and solutions to be implemented.
- Creating a knowledge base for all support teams using Confluence which contains information regarding new joiner set-up, how the system is used by traders and historical investigations.
- Automating daily issue reporting to streamline the team’s workload.
- Reducing false alerts by 60% across the monitoring system.
- Utilising the technologies: Linux, SQL, Bloomberg, ServiceNow, TradeGate, Icap, Confluence and a range of internal applications.
Get in touch
Harness our expertise to help deliver your strategic technology projects.
Send us your brief or requirements