We are assisting the delivery of UX and UI design projects at a global travel technology provider across mobile, kiosk and self-service check-in portals. Working with the Customer Management, GUI, Usability and Design Teams, our consultants are creating UI designs that enhance new design standards.
What We Are Doing
WN Agility Application Project
We are building a new app concept which automates manual tasks carried out by the pilot and flight crew to increase efficiencies and reduce human error. Automated tasks include recalling:
- Terminal and gate information
- Flight status and flight capacity
- Passenger and empty seat counts
- Passenger count for unaccompanied minors, law enforcement officers, wheelchair passengers and those who have a birthday or anniversary
- Employee number, base airport and phone number for all staff members
Web and Kiosk Self Service Check-In Project
We are designing and creating the self-service check-in UX flow and creating a distinctive look and feel for airlines across 4 continents.
MThree are also delivering project support:
- Creating kiosk and web icons for the check-in flow
- Researching IATA standards and applying them across the board highlighting the importance of following industry standard guidelines
- Making changes to HTML and CSS
- Reviewing accessibility standards and recommending improvements