MThree Alumni helps business and technology teams drive change, grow sustainably and future proof their workforce.
Are you a student or graduate? Click here to learn how MThree can help you turn your degree into a career.
The world’s biggest organisations want to bring on smart, engaged graduates in a tech, business or finance role, but need a hand with the legwork. Similarly, lots of those grads need a hand figuring out how to turn their degree into a career. That’s where we come in. We bring the two together, plug the gaps, and support both sides long-term: from bespoke training to ongoing development and pastoral care.
- A repeatable pipeline, all year round - We can source and train new cohorts whenever you need them.
- Take control - You can choose which Alumni Associates to take on. Our experts deliver tailored training so they’re valuable to you right from the start. You help them shape their future with you, and they’re free to hire when the placement ends.
- Lean on us as a strategic partner - Not just recruitment, not just consultancy. We collaborate on requirements and beyond to help you drive change, grow sustainably and futureproof your workforce.
- Stay connected - You’ll be introduced to relevant MThree specialists at every stage of the process.
- A lower-risk way to grow your teams - As a consultancy, we employ the Alumni Associates throughout their placement.
- Revive & diversify - Our juniors bring fresh ideas to the table and can free up your seniors to focus on other priorities.
- A reliable route to FTE - Over 94% of Alumni Associates stay in their placements for at least 12 months. After 24 months, 80% convert to full-time employees or progress to Alumni Pro.
- No “locked in” catches - We work hard to make sure you and your graduate are a perfect fit for each other, but we don’t force square pegs into round holes (there’s no training bond).
- Ongoing support - We organise learning plans, appraisals, pastoral care, socials, and upskilling events.
- Fast, but not too fast (turnaround from 2 months) - We vet each individual then teach them intensively for 4-8 weeks at MThree Academy.
- Simple, transparent pricing - Prices are fixed for the entire placement and include all services and expenses.
Taking care of the legwork upfront
We help you source and select the graduates you need, when and where you need them.
Online talent sourcing
We target a range of high-traffic digital channels for you, customised for success in each geographic region.
Our relationships with leading institutions place us strategically to capture smart, engaged graduates - now and in future, as students progress through their degrees.
- Employer-led workshops and skills sessions
- “Employer in the foyer” pop-up stands and careers fairs
- Mentoring, work shadowing, in-house open days at MThree HQ
- In-lecture presentations
- Industry insight sessions
Screening and assessment
You can rely on our rigorous combination of psychometric, technical and competency-based testing, including face to face interviews.
Training to help grads hit the ground running
Our graduates undergo 4-8 weeks of full-time tailored training in small classes at our office. It’s engineered to supplement their degree and set them up for practical success in their placement with you.
A new benchmark of training excellence
Our “been there done that” experts plan and deliver bespoke modules to equip the Alumni Associates with the tech skills and soft skills you need. They learn intensively through a mix of lessons, coaching, assignments, collaborative projects and online courses.
Some of our popular training areas are:
- Anti-Financial Crime (Operations and Technology)
- Application Development
- Production Support
- Data Science
- Business Analysis
- Cyber & Information Security
Working towards your long-term hires
Ongoing training and development
To keep Alumni Associates engaged in their work with you, we give them a guaranteed schedule of salary increases to reflect performance. Their tailored development plan includes a full self-directed Linkedin Learning licence, plus a schedule of events run by MThree in person.
Your dedicated Alumni Engagement Manager helps you run appraisals every 6 months. We review all feedback to keep things moving in the right direction and support you both as needed.
Your FTEs after the placement
You have the option to hire your Alumni Associate as a full- time employee at no extra charge.