MThree Consulting’s Data Science Services support organisations in effectively collecting, analysing and disseminating data, resulting in actionable insights which will guide you toward more assured decisions and better results.
Our teams unlock the strategic advantages gained from efficiently managing the entire data science process. Starting with gathering business requirements, to mining data, creating new data architecture sets for projects, utilising machine learning to explicate new insights and automate workflows, setting up advanced analytics and rendering data visualisations for better management insight reporting of business information.
Our 5 Data Science Tiers
1 | Understand your data challenge
All projects start with the gathering of requirements to identify a value adding business case and the most effective application of Data Science technologies and methods.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to gather project requirements
- Data collection and aggregation
- Data scrubbing / cleaning
- Data mining: to uncover new information from existing data sets, identifying patterns and trends
2 | Determine Data Architecture
- Depending on your existing infrastructure we can create design paths following LAMP, WAMP, MEAN or your own predefined models
- Install, test and maintain data management systems
- Implement, develop and enhance frameworks and toolsets used to provide data-driven solutions
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices
- Identify target architecture
3 | Utilise Machine Learning / Advanced Analytics
- Using tools such as Python / Spark / Hive / R / Mahout
- Model building using Bayesian methods for advanced computational analytics, experimental design, regression modelling, and data transformation
- Extracting meaning from data with proven algorithms
4 | Visualise Data
- Deploy applications such as Tableau and QlikView that utilise in-memory processing to build dashboards of datasets
- Provide meaningful insight into patterns and trends
- Guide decisions which lead to better results
5 | Provide Business Insights
- Support the business to make decisions efficiently
- Creating data products and one-off reports to act as proof of concepts
- Report design and prescriptive analytics for recurrent business analysis
In addition to our senior service, we also run a Data Science specialist stream as part of our Graduate Programme.
Our Alumni Data Science Analysts and Engineer Associates receive specialist training before being deployed on site and come from a Quantitative Financial, Maths or Science educational background.
Enter your details below to request further information from our Data Science services team.