We work closely with our clients to design, implement and maintain robust and comprehensive anti-financial crime frameworks that effectively mitigate risk and ensure regulatory compliance.
Specialist consultants across business and technology areas
Business consultants support business change across multiple areas including consulting and advisory, governance and frameworks and risk analysis.
Technology consultants develop new PoCs, upgrades and advanced analytics to support your anti-financial crime framework.
Alumni Graduate Program for anti- financial crime
Alumni by MThree Consulting is an industry-leading two-year talent development program that delivers top-tier graduate talent to leading employers globally.
Our Financial Crime Operations Alumni Program is benchmarked against CISI training modules and delivered by subject matter experts.
Key training and development areas:
- Banking theory and regulation
- Risk management controls and remediation
- The background and nature of financial crime
- Money laundering, bribery and corruption
- Level 3 qualification – Combating Financial Crime.
Technologies and Systems Usage:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications.