Production Support Services
At MThree we deliver production support capability exactly where you need it, when you need it.
Our production support teams work closely with stakeholders across your business to ensure the uptime and smooth running of your critical applications and platforms. With extensive experience working in high-pressure environments, our consultants work with clients to facilitate global, bank-wide initiatives including complete production model overhauls and optimisation of low cost locations.
With in-depth knowledge of asset classes and associated vendors or in-house trading systems, our breadth of production support expertise spans front and middle office and includes equities, fixed income, FX, commodities and their derived products, reference data, market data and finance areas.
- First-line to third-line support of applications
- Support of Windows, Linux and Unix-based applications
- Ongoing maintenance, release and deployment of applications
- Training for offshore first-line support teams to facilitate 24-hour application support
- Cost-saving initiatives and staff augmentation techniques.
Plant Engineering Services
Our teams of production engineers provide a wealth of deployment, release, batch and automation expertise. They can also implement leading third-party system health and network latency monitoring tools across your key business applications and associated infrastructure to reduce outages and improve performance.
- Process improvement and plant automation
- Low latency trading solutions
- Roll-out of co-located, high frequency trading plants using KDB for data solutions
- Market-leading monitoring solutions using a variety of third-party and proprietary tools
- Definition of best practices across applications, infrastructure and production audit.